Karoo Software Build Version 1.395.1557
Updated Data Field Design
We have added the ability to customize certain visual design elements of your data fields to best suit your riding style and preferences. Learn more about Data Field Design here.
- Data field design preferences can be set in the Settings app on Karoo, and your choices will be applied to all of your ride profiles.
- We decreased the spacing between characters by 4% which increased the overall data field value size by between 9% and 20% depending on your settings/layout.
- You can now choose between having in-ride data boundaries ON or OFF. All profiles default to data boundaries turned ON. Toggling data boundaries OFF will result in data pages similar to our previous data field design. The previously mentioned text spacing and sizing improvements apply regardless of whether you have boundaries turned ON or OFF.
- Note: even if you turn these Off for in-ride, data boundaries will still be shown in the data page layout editor to make editing your pages as easy as possible.
- You can now choose your preference for Data Icons On or Off.
- Note: if you turn Data Boundaries Off (see above), we recommend turning these Data Icons Off as well.
- You can now choose your preference for Small or Large data field labels. If you select Small Labels, on any data pages with nine or more data fields, the data field labels will now be smaller and the data numbers will now be larger.
- We also edited several data field labels for clarity and consistency (changes only apply in English).
Improved Trail Routing Algorithm
Improved the trail routing algorithm on Karoo when rider preferences are set to “Prefer Trail”. This enables better off-road navigation for trail networks and matches the changes previously made on Dashboard for planning off-road routes.
Improved Spanish Translation
We’ve made minor improvements to Spanish translations based on user feedback.
- We fixed an issue that caused CLIMBER to no longer work after re-routing.
- We have improved the Ascent Remaining algorithm while using CLIMBER.
- We fixed an issue where the upcoming elevation chart was not displaying correctly for certain imported routes.
- We’ve fixed an issue where Karoo would display duplicate phone notifications.
- We’ve fixed an issue where the Radar car icons were not displaying the correct color.
- We’ve fixed an issue where Maps may not show under routes list even if the route is marked as Map Available
- We’ve fixed an issue where "Preparing route" error stays from start till the end of the route, if the route begins or ends with freehand section.
- We’ve fixed an issue where Karoo’s navigation could fail to detect back on route.
- We’ve fixed an issue where multiple Map pages in a profile was possible causing the ride crashes as soon as you start the ride.
- We’ve fixed an issue where route preview doesn’t show Map for long routes.
- Added keyboard shortcuts to easily Undo or Redo changes while building routes on Dashboard.
- Fixed an issue where Dashboard does not change to Spanish when the language preferences are set on the Karoo.
- We’ve fixed an issue where Dashboard Collections did not show any routes.