Added GPS Reception Indicator
Karoo now indicates the strength of your GPS Reception in the Device Controls page of the Control Center.
New E-Bike Graphic Data Field
We’ve added a new graphic data field for E-Bike riders, to let you see your E-Bike’s Battery Burn Rate versus the historic elevation graph of your ride.
- We fixed a bug on Karoo that broke the “Download Maps” button (mentioned above in Features) if you have routes in your route list but no map regions downloaded at all.
- If you ever power down your Karoo mid-ride and turn it back on, we’ve fixed an issue that could cause Karoo to include the time that it stayed in powered off state. Now, Karoo will correctly show you the ride time of the ride in progress.
- We’ve fixed an issue that could prevent your Workouts list from loading on Karoo if you had more than 100 workouts.
- We’ve fixed the issue causing one of two battery icons to go missing from the Gearing graphical data field for riders on SRAM AXS 2X groupsets.
- We’ve fixed an issue preventing Karoo from displaying tire pressure from TyreWiz’s that aren’t on the latest firmware.
- We’ve fixed an issue that could cause CLIMBER to appear “stuck” in full-screen view if you happened to have a simultaneous Strava Live Segment that finished before the climb finished.
- We’ve fixed an issue where following a route in reverse would still show your Upcoming Elevation graph in the “forward” direction of the route.
- We’ve updated the design of Ride, Route, and Workout cards on Dashboard to be more similar to each other.
- We’ve fixed an issue that allowed Karoo to show overlapping Completed Climbs on Dashboard Ride Review.
- We’ve fixed an issue that could leave you unable to edit your Hammerhead account if you happened to lose internet connection while trying to change your email address.
- We’ve fixed an issue where sorting your Rides on Dashboard according to Ride Duration would include the time spent paused or powered down before resuming the ride.
Android Companion App:
- We’ve updated the pairing instructions in the Companion App to better match the current Phone Pairing experience on Karoo.